- SafeCell Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS provides an advanced level of protection: a deep protective shell absorbs crash forces and shields your child from debris, and an energy-absorbing headrest keeps your child’s head and neck secure.
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that work together to protect your child beyond the federal safety standards. Including an Impact Absorbing Base and Tether, an Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame, and Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS, SafeCell means your child is surrounded in best-in-class safety.
- Quick-Adjust, 8-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows.
- Plush Foam Padding in the cover, buckle pad, and shoulder pads surround your child in comfort at every touch point.
- Easy-On / Easy-Off LATCH Connectors locks into place with an audible click to both secure the seat in Harness Mode and prevent it from becoming a projectile when unoccupied in Booster Mode.
- Color-Coded, Easy-Access Belt Paths simplify vehicle seat belt installation.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Base compresses to absorb crash energy and counteract forward movement keeping your child clear from the seat in front of them.
- SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame gives you peace of mind knowing there is strength where you want it most, through the spine of the car seat reducing forward flex and at the connection points to the vehicle.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Tether minimizes potential seat rotation with our unique two-strap design and slows forward movement with our patented rows of stitching that “give-way” one at a time.
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience.
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness prevents the straps from twisting making it easier to load your child into the seat and ensuring a safer ride.
- Compatible with SecureGuard Clip to keep vehicle seat belt properly positioned on your child’s hips when in Booster Mode minimizing the risk of abdominal injury (accessory sold separately).
- Front-Adjust Recline easily alters the seat angle for your child’s comfort.
- Integrated Cup Holders and Storage keeps drinks, snacks and toys close at hand
- Hassle-Free Transition for easy conversion from Harness to Booster by safely tucking away buckles and straps within the seat.
- Harness-2-Booster converts to a belt-positioning booster seat
- Aircraft Travel Certified when in Harness Mode
- Made in the USA with global components
Forward Facing Harness: 2 years & 25, up to 70
Booster: 40 - 110
- Child Standing Height (in)
Forward Facing Harness: 30 - 56
Booster: 45 - 60
- Child Seated Shoulder Height (in)
Forward Facing Harness: 12.5 - 19.5
Booster: 15 - 22
- Product Weight (lbs) 21
- Product Dimensions Harness Minimum (in) 19W x 28H x 21D
- Product Dimensions Harness Maximum (in) 19W x 35H x 21D
- Product Dimensions Booster Minimum (in) 19W x 28H x 21D
- Product Dimensions Booster Maximum (in) 19W x 35H x 21D
- Seating Compartment Height (in) 21.5
- Seat Area Depth / Width (in) 13.5 / 12
- Shoulder Width (in) 15.5
- Harness Slot Heights (in) 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 / 15.5 / 16.5 / 17.5 / 18.5 / 19.5
- Buckle Strap Depths (in) 7.0 / 9.0